Join the Archies!
Do you have migraines? Or know someone who just had a baby? Maybe breast cancer runs in your family, or your best friend’s dad has something up with his heart. If that sounds familiar, you know more than you realize about health marketing. And if that strikes you as interesting, we’ve got the internship for you.
At StoneArch, we take the complex world of healthcare and simplify it down to what matters most. People. And their stories. We’ve launched medical devices, health start-ups and prescription medications; we figure out how to better explain robotics-assisted surgeries, insurance benefits and health IT. And we have a lot of fun in the process.
If you want a taste of #agencylife, StoneArch is hiring three paid summer interns for a 10-week internship at 32 hours/week. We’re looking for curious people who want to learn more about:
- Account—What it takes to manage a book of business, build rapport with a client and motivate a team
- Creative—How writers, designers, motion-graphics artists, video editors and more come together to craft a story and execute a campaign
- Project management—The glue that keeps account moving and creative on task by managing time and budgets
- General—All the other things that keep an agency afloat, like HR, strategy, IT, or bringing in new clients and new business (new biz)
How to apply
Students entering their sophomore year of college and beyond (or equivalent experience) are encouraged to apply.
- Submit your resume and area of interest (account, creative, project management, general)
- Show us what you’re made of. At StoneArch, we believe creativity is a shared responsibility. Shoot a 30-second video of yourself with whatever you’ve got handy (a phone, your parent’s old camera, anything will do), sharing about a time you got creative with your classmates!
- Creatives: Please indicate your area of interest (writing, design, video, web), and send a PDF from a graphic design course, a word.doc from a writing class or something else you’ve done because you simply can’t contain your creative juices (Bonus: Send a link to your website or attach a PPT if you’ve got one!)
Application materials should be sent to email@example.com no later than March 12, 2021. Selected participants will be invited to interview via Zoom.