Are you the type who LOVES connecting all the dots? Maybe you eat strategic thinking and brand building for breakfast. If so, our Director of Brand Strategy position may be for you.
So who are you? You’re motivated by brand strategy and storytelling for all sorts of medical device and healthcare clients. You’re a self-starter and hungry for insights that help you dig deep to understand the target audience, their needs and how to motivate them to make better health decisions.
You’re a partner and collaborator across departments and know how to support creative development and execution to align with the strategy to create award-winning work. In addition, you’ll:
- Lead client meetings and workshops to support positioning, messaging, brand architecture development
- Sell strategic ideas across client organizations
- Bring new ideas to the table, leveraging data and insights, and effectively sell through these ideas to teams and clients
- Be an excellent communicator, both in verbal and written presentations, to clearly articulate thoughts, ideas and facts
- Support VP, Strategy in development and expansion of capability set
- Serve as a thought leader for the agency and clients; writing POVs and blog articles; leading training and workshops; and sharing best practices, emerging trends and innovations
The ideal candidate has a minimum of eight years of experience in developing brand and product strategy in the medical device and/or healthcare industry, with both B2B and B2C clients. A bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent education and experience required.
StoneArch is a health-focused agency with clients that range from consumer health brands to medical device companies and all things in between. We partner with health and medical organizations to communicate, educate and connect with their audiences. And we’ve won more than our fair share of awards along the way, both for our work and our culture.
Although we’re working remotely during the pandemic, we’re eager to return to our agency and our neighborhood that includes the Guthrie Theater, the Stone Arch Bridge, the scenic Mississippi River and the historic Mill Ruins district.
To apply, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.